WELCOME to experience a new concept at La T in Malmö!
Every Wednesday enjoy our both traditional SOLO TRAINING CLASSES, and afterwards 2 hours PRACTICA, where to dance and train your tango, and if you wish, get advice or help from a teacher.
We start on Wednesday 6 October!
WHAT PRACTICA MEANS ?
- Practica is an space where you train your movements and your dance, in this case assisted by a teacher, that answer your questions, help to develop your movements, suggests variations. That assistance is available if you require it.
- You may as well exchange movements/ sequences with other dancers/ couples who are in the place if you wish, since Practica means an space of learning, training and development.
- We play varied music / different orchestras, and some tandas with milonga and vals.
- The dance room is fully illuminated and mirrors are available because training is the meaning of a Practica
- 17.30 - 18.30 : CLASS: Tango technique & Ornaments.
- 18.30 - 19.30 : CLASS: Repertoire & Rhythmical sequences.
- 19.30 - 21.30 : PRACTICA (guided by a teacher)
- OBS: Participate in single activities or combine as you wish!
- ATTEND ALONE OR IN COUPLE AT LA T .
- DANCE/ TRAIN WITH THE PARTNERS YOU DECIDE, UNDER YOUR OWN RESPONSIBILITY. Please FOLLOW THE RECOMMENDATIONS of Folkhälsomyndigheten.
- NO NEED TO REGISTER!
- CLASSES on Wednesday are solo training: you train technique, ornaments, sequences and musicality alone, without partner
DURING ALL YOUR TIME AT LA T:
---- We will keep windows opened.
---- Only symptoms free participants.
---- Coffee and water included. Recommended to bring your own coffee cup
---- Hand sanitizer available at the venue.
- 1 CLASS: 70 kr members, 90 kr non-members
- 2 CLASSES: 140 kr members, 180 kr non-members
- PRACTICA: 70 kr members, 90 kr non-members
- 1 CLASS + PRACTICA: 110 kr members, 150 kr non-members
- 2 CLASSES + PRACTICA: 170 kr members, 210 kr non- member
Sofielunds Folkets Hus, Rolfsgatan 16, Malmö.
- sms / WhatsApp: 0735 827978
Facebook group: LA T milonga in Malmö